The WebInfused Employment Contact Point is now known as EmployStrap®.
It is available in both a stand-alone personal version that can be used in personal websites or an agency version that can be used by employment agencies to create an 'online directory' of job-seekers. We used the EmployStrap® to create our online job seekers classifieds at Employifieds.com.
It is the most important innovation to help active people get found by potential employers.
How It Works
The EmployStrap@, our Employment Contact Point infuses your most used social media identities with your personal contact information. You add your Cover Letter, Resume and References in pdf form. You can even choose to have your WebInfused.com application linked from an optional business card. You'll have your hiring documents and contact information in your possession whenever opportunity happens your way.
Check Out the Working Demo Below-
*(If your computer can make phone calls through Skype, Google Phone or another online phone system, clicking on the phone might actually incur a charge. Please be mindful of this.)
When we create your employment solution in an Employment Contact Point, you get your personal brand through:
1. An online website that is optimized to work with all computers.
- Your personal contact information is encoded for programmed use into your personal web pages.
- Your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Skype and your website or blog are together in one site.
- All these sites are hyper-linked so they can be opened directly from your WebInfused.com Contact Point.
- We create a V-card file from the information so your information can be "one click stored" by potential employers.
- Your cover letter, resume and references are stored so they can be viewed, downloaded and printed with ease.
- Our Skype monitor and link allows potential employers to use Skype to conduct video interviews with you.
2. A tablet and smartphone application that works with all "modern browsers."
- Your personal contact information is encoded for programmed use in a Mobile Application.
- Your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Skype and your website or blog are together in one mobile application.
- All these sites are hyper-linked so they can be opened directly from your WebInfused.com mobile Contact Point.
- A QR Code can be used on any printed material to link directly to your WebInfused.com mobile Contact Point..
- Your cover letter, resume and references can be viewed or emailed to potential employers with ease.
Many users choose to use the QR Code that is created and displayed on their single page display and have business cards made.
|Please download this file of instructions about getting organized to create your EmployStrap® Employment Contact Point|